Skip to content
Vegan Peanut Butter Oatmeal Cookies
1 cup natural creamy peanut butter
2/3 cup packed dark brown sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1/4 cup Peggs
3/4 cup rolled oats
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
2/3 cup chocolate chips
Flakey sea salt for sprinkling on top
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In small bowl mix together the oats and baking soda; set aside.
- In a large bowl mix together peanut butter, brown sugar, Peggs, 1/4 cup water, and vanilla until smooth. Mix in dry ingredients with a wooden spoon, then gently fold in chocolate chips.
- Roll cookies into 2-inch dough balls and place 2 inches apart on the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake cookies for 9-12 minutes and remove when edges barely begin to turn a golden brown. The cookies may look a little underdone, but they will continue to cook once you remove them from the oven.
- Cool for 5 minutes on the cookie sheet then transfer to a wire rack to cool completely. Sprinkle each cookie with flakey sea salt. Repeat with remaining cookie dough. Makes 16-20 cookies.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.